Friday, August 12, 2011

PRECINCT 5 IN NIKE DESTROYERS

VIMEO has been eating up my life but I regret nothing. I'm not purposefully plugging NIKE but they know I'm always up for two things: a well made short (film) and a well made jacket. They have both bases covered here, as they film Amsterdam based Precinct 5 running crew in their exclusive Nike Destroyer Jackets. As I just got my hands on a long sought after Varsity, NIKE hit my spot. And good. Although, aesthetics-wise, I think their collaboration with the French Football Federation spawned a more classic jacket and the Virgin Mary knows what I would do for a supple white leather sleeve. But that's just me. Photos after the video....


Precinct 5 Nike Destroyer on Vimeo.

Photos of the NSW X FFF Varsity ....





NIKE SPORTSWEAR X FRENCH FOOTBALL FEDERATION


No comments:

Post a Comment